skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
My name is Nurraini. Just call me Raini.
Saturday, January 12, 2008
Unsure...still
Recovering
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
The Rainbow Connection
Blog Archive
►
2013
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2012
(2)
►
October
(1)
►
February
(1)
►
2011
(12)
►
August
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
March
(1)
►
February
(6)
►
January
(3)
►
2010
(49)
►
December
(1)
►
October
(1)
►
September
(2)
►
July
(1)
►
June
(4)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(20)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(1)
►
January
(5)
►
2009
(112)
►
December
(9)
►
November
(4)
►
October
(12)
►
September
(2)
►
August
(10)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(7)
►
May
(5)
►
April
(7)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(17)
►
January
(20)
▼
2008
(215)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(21)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(18)
►
August
(8)
►
July
(17)
►
June
(26)
►
May
(21)
►
April
(15)
►
March
(13)
►
February
(20)
▼
January
(33)
My Favourite
No more depressing posts!
I'm worth much more than an occasional I love you
The Kite Runner
Can we TALK for just one pathetic second?
Boring Fridays
PARANOIAit won't leave me alonei'm sorry
pretty rainbow
SOME OF MY MANY DISLIKES
I'm tired
Somebody Has School
NO! It can't be!
YOU KNOW WHAT?!
ACCIDENT
LOVE YOURSELF!To HELL what they think.
It's very hard for me you know
Please mind your own goddamn freaking business!
NOBODY IS FREAKING PERFECT!
The Minah and The Bitch
I hate the way you talk to meand the way you cut y...
Unfortuantely, I am not Psychic
My Super GF to the rescue
An Interesting Friday
Unsure...still
I wanna sleep like a baby
a sleepless night
My current statusT'd off, abhorred, appalled, disp...
Shattered in ppm
Lipstick.Lipstick.Lipstick.
Shut your fucking gap!
maybe...Just maybe.
Everything is missing
Happy New Year
►
2007
(130)
►
December
(33)
►
November
(29)
►
October
(23)
►
September
(45)
No comments:
Post a Comment