I've been so busy with so many things,
that I've forgotten how many fingers and toes I have.
Haha...Basically, I've been busy schooling, raye-ing,
jalan-jalan-ing, and last but not least, dating!
Dating still, not getting myself tied down so soon.
And Oh Yah!I've been injecting mousies too for Immunology.
It doesn't seem like a lot of things but
trust me, it's occupying all of the time I've got.
I rarely even have time for myself anymore.
I can't believe that I've been going home after
12 almost every single day!Even on school days man!
I cannot believe it myself.
But it has been really really fun.
Fun aside, now let's get serious.
Remember I mentioned that I'm dating now?
Yes I am, but like I said,
I don't wanna get tied down so soon.
You know, when you date a certain person,
and that certain person seems nice and all,
makes you smile, laugh, and makes your heart
skip a beat when he calls or makes your heart
beat like mad with excitement whenever you get
to see him?
But you see, I just got out of a relationship.
I don't really know myself if all that I'm feeling
is just cos it's the spur of the moment, or
is it the REAL thing that I'm feeling.
You know?
And the ultimate 'Have I gotten over the past?' question...'
Hmm...That's one question I keep asking myself too
once in a while when I have time that is...Haha
Geddit?For those who don't, then too bad!
Anyway, I think I'm quite over it already.
I've stopped crying at night a long long time ago already.
I used to be angry with the way things turn out on his side,
but I'm not anymore, cos I realised many things, that
makes me glad things turn out the way it did, along the way.
However, sometimes the inevitable happens,
when you suddenly see, hear, touch, taste or even smell
something, somewhere, somehow,
it immediately reminded you of the past.
And in a split second, all those memories gushed back in.
And you wonder if your heart's playing tricks on you.
Oh well~!
Like I told Ct,
Everybody have to move on at some
point of time in their life,
If they don't, life's just gonna remain
miserable forever.Right?
And I don't plan on living a miserable sad life
So, I'm movin' on...
Been cam-whoring a lot lately.
Hopefully I'll have all of them posted up soon.
Toodles!
No comments:
Post a Comment