I received text message from Z a few
days ago asking me for one last favour.
So then...further down when I read the whole
message, i realised that he wanted me to delete
all and I mean ALL his pictures and posts i ever wrote
with him in it in my bloggie and everywhere else.
WTH? I mean...c'mon man. he can't expect me to
painstakingly delete everything right?
Dude it's the past. Deal with it.
Or just pretend that my blog doesn't even exist lah.
I'm sorry Z. I can't.
I went out with a friend of Z last night.
He claimed that he got my number from
another friend of Z and that he had seen me a
couple of times with Z when we were tight.
But the thing is that I've never noticed him.
So then to cut the story short...
I got bored at home last night and so
i asked him out...not knowing how he looks
like and all...but i just decided to heck it lah.
So yeah...he picked me up from my carpark
and at that point of time i was like....
Oh God...can i just make up some shit story
or excuse to cancel the date?
My gosh! He is a total mat rep.And he's skinny
and he wore freaking coloured contacts!!!
Eeew!
Unfortunately, i could not.
Oh...and the whole time i was on his bike,
i swore i was like repeating prayers over
and over again! I would love to bitch about
every single damn detail but i think i'll not
for now. I shall tell you guys personally.
So he brought me to Kallang and it was
awkward the whole freaking time lar!
So guess what?
I text ed Man asking him to save me.
Thank God he was at Geylang which is
pretty near Kallang.Right?
So then in the middle of the date, i just
couldn't take it anymore so i decided to
tell him that i had to go and that my friend
was gonna pick me up cos he needed my help.
I know i know that it was a downright lousy
excuse but seriously the whole date was
so horrible that i just had to get out of it ASAP!
And he was like...why do you have to go all of sudden?
And i was like...i dunnoe...my friend needs help.I have
to be there.HHAHAA!
And within minutes, Man came to my rescue.
Woohoo!I never felt so relieved in my life before man.
That, my friends, was that WORST date ever!
I am not interested in that particular friend of Z at all.
It was pretty clear that i wasn't interested after what i did.
Fortunately, hanging out with Man and Matin and his fiance
and sister afterwards made up for the horrible date.
Went to Changi V to fire some rockets at the Old Changi Hospital
with Man and Matin later that night and had yummy supper
at Matin's family's Western Food stall. YUM YUM!
What a night! Goodnight freaks.
Sunday, September 6, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment