so today was the first day of the new semester.
i was late as usual. entering school for real lessons
for the first time after 7 long school-less months
was kinda awkward at first, getting used to the
surroundings all over again only this time i noticed
that there were so many juniors around...and it did
for a moment, make me feel old. i cannot believe that
this is my last semester here in Ngee Ann.it's unbelievable
how time just flies so fast.it's too fast.I'm just trying to
let this fact sink in...and i came to school today, attended
tutorials and lectures and i did feel like something was
missing...yes.all the crazy people I've spent the first
two years in poly are missing.
i miss you freaks, honey bastards, mamma tablas.
i guess these things do happen.
bumped into farhan today.lol.
it's just so cute that he's so shy!
nonetheless, I'm thrilled to be back in school.
WOOHOO!
Monday, October 19, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment