Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Rejected with a heavy heart

So here's the story...
I got a few offers from the Unis and was supposed
to accept one of the offers by 1st June 2010...
(which is today by the way)

Chemistry at NUS is definitely a NO NO for me
because for those of you who knows my academic
strengths and weaknesses, chemistry is just something
I cannot do! Right Mary?:P

And the other one is Sociology at NTU, which
I actually went through a lot for just to get accepted.
I had to go sit for a 50min written test and also
an interview (with a hot sociologist*ggggg*).
And I actually really wanted that...

BUT, here's the thing, the teaching course at NTU
accepted me as well after a round of interview and they
have a pretty awesome and pretty tempting offer.
$ $ $ $ $ $ $
You get what I mean right?

So yeah...I accepted that.
Due to its 'Economical and Practical' offers.

And this morning at work, I went to the website to reject
the other offers and boy was it hard for me to click the
Confirm button to reject those offers.

And I know that I'm not gonna change my decision a long
time ago after I accepted the teaching course offer but
I just couldn't bring myself to reject the rest as well.
So today, I finally did it with a heavy heart.


Click on the images to enlarge.

So yeah...
REJECTED!

Goodnight my lovely freaks:)

No comments: