Fwd: Laughter Club
From: Ho Xin Yi
Add to Contacts
To:Raini
OMG RAINIIIIIIIIII!!!! WANNA GO?!?! NEXT WEEK? HAHAHAHA...you know the place?
---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: zareenabana@aol.com
Date: Sat, Feb 5, 2011 at 2:50 AM
Subject: Re: Laughter Club
To: Ho Xin Yi
Hi, yes I do still conduct the session at the same place every Saturday morning at 7.30 am to 8.30 am former ly known as BIG SPlash at East Coast Park near BBQ Pit B5. At the moment I am not in town but my assisstants are carrying on.
Thanks for your interest.
Zareens Laughter Guru.
-----Original Message-----
From: Ho Xin Yi
To: zareena@aabana.com
Sent: Mon, Jan 31, 2011 3:24 pm
Subject: Laughter Club
Hi Zareena,
I was surfing the web and came across a few articles about the Joo Chiat East Coast Laughter Club.
So, I was wondering if you still conduct these laughter sessions?
Regards,
Ho Xin Yi
Sunday, February 6, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
YES TABLA! Of course I wanna go! If not email them for what right? Ang ku kueh lah you! :) Huaster come back lah.
FREAK!! SERIOUS?! SO EGGCITINGGGGGGG!! I just got back this morning toot! hehe haha hoho....can't wait to laugh! am laughing now alr...
i want to join.....
Yay! Tabla HORRR is back :)Yes freak I am serious. We can have Macs breakfast at East Coast Park then explore one of Martin's favourite shopping mall, Parkway Parade! :P But Tabla must we e mail them again and ask if we need to inform them that we are coming or got membership fee or what.And honey of course you can join!So awesomee!
Post a Comment