Thursday, December 6, 2007

I Need To Say This

My deepest most sincere apologies to those I consider friends.
I felt as if I'm too busy with so many things that I somehow neglected all of you.
To be honest, I really miss all of you.
I promise that we will all catch up soon.
I miss you all.
This even goes to my beloved friends I see everyday.
I felt like I haven't been myself lately.
What's been happening seemed to be consuming my happy self more and more.
I felt like I've somehow become so dull and lifeless.
I felt like I haven't been spending much fun time with you guys.
I miss you all.
My darling old friends...
I know that we might not be seeing one another as frequent as we used to.
But, always remember that you are always remembered by me.
And I've got to say that we have got tonnes of catching up to do.
I miss you all.
I truly sorry for neglecting you.
Love,
Raini

No comments: