Tuesday, December 11, 2007

Is this for real?

I had a really bad dream just before I woke up this morning.
It's funny how I swear I really FELT pure sadness
as the dream played on like a movie right in front of my eyes.

Then when I woke up...
I thought to myself, Is this gonna be for real?

As far as I wished that all it's ever gonna be is a DREAM...

I keep reminding myself to realise the possibilities of all things...
Never to think that I'm already where I'm supposed to be...
Only to keep myself as far away from disappointment as possible and from losing grip of myself.

I think I've been as rational as anyone could possibly be.
I think I've been as understanding as anyone could possibly be.
I think I've been silent enough to let it eat me up inside till there's nothing left and still not show.
Now I wonder...What more do you want?

I really wished I knew.

And I swear, the next time you see me you'll never knew for even just a sec, that there's 1001 things bothering me.


No comments: