Sunday, August 3, 2008

There's nothing as precious as trust

I have trust issues too.
So whatssup girl?
Ouh...Nothing mch actually.
It's pretty much the same thing everyday.
Nothing interesting popping up in my life right now.
Pretty dull.
Did i tell ya exams are just around the freaking corner?
Oh yah! Can't wait for the class chalet after the freaking exams.
At least there's one thing to look forward to.
Pretty excited for that.
Oooo...Can't wait.
Cos 2M05 now is wayyy different from 1M05 last year.
We're tighter now.
Haha.
Really.
We are.
There's "JIWE" spirit in my class now.
According to Mat J.
Ouh...Btw, Mat J is the new nickname for Imran.
Haha...
Just some name I suddenly felt like calling him one night.
Ok.Enough.
I'm just babbling on and on and on.
AND finally CT and I decided to fix a date for ourselves to relax and unwind.
YAY!
Can't wait for that too.
I saw this saying somewhere, i can't really remember...
Anyway...
it goes something like this...
'Friends don't let friends do stupid things...ALONE!'
Cool!
I totally agree.
Anyway,
I've been shopping like nobody's business.
It's the way girls manage anger and frustrations.
Believe me you,
I works!
Nothing beats the feeling of finally resting your ass in a makan place, with food and great company, while admiring all the pretty little things you bought from a day's worth of shopping with your girlfriends!
Which reminds me...
Mary and I haven't finished shopping yet.
8th August 2008
08/08/08!!!
Cool!
Gonna be wearing a RED something.
Hehe... ;P
Going to KL on Saturday...
Again, not looking forward to that.
And I'm gonna miss a Saturday with Baby.
What to do?
OH I JUST REMEMBERED!
The Great Malaysia Sale is ON!
Ooooo...
Ok.Done for now.
Going back to BIO INFORMATICS!
Crap!

No comments: