Yes, I'm back.
And there are a few things that I never
thought I would do there in KL.
a)Wash my face with the hotel body soap
b)Watch the Malaysian Film Festival 2008
although it's not really a big deal cos
it's not as if its the Academy Awards or the Oscars,
but still I got to see Siti Nurhaliza in person!
Not that I'm a big fan of hers,
it's just that I think that she's a excellent and brilliant singer.
I honestly think so.
c)Buy crappy things like 3 freaking boxers,
1 Spongebob Squarepants pencil case, 1 RED tie, 2 polka dot undergarments.
I seriously don't know why.
d)Coincidentally cab the SAME cab at the SAME place on the SAME day,
only different times.One in the morning, one at night!
The cab driver was a freaking weirdo.Seriously!
e)DIDN'T BRING MY FREAKING TOILETRIES BAG!
Do you know how important my toiletries are to me?
Fucking important if u ask me.
How can I possibly live without my eyeliner?!
Anyway...
Didn't really do anything much there thou.
Didn't know miss Tabla HO was KL-ing too.
Do know that MatJ was there in KL too.
Feeling less inspired to blog nowadays.
Loads to say,
Just don't know where and how to start.
Oh well~
Tuesday, August 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment