No holding back now beybeh~!
The moment I step foot in school on monday...
I will breathe...then look up with the widest smile ever...
tuck my hair behind my ear... and shout...
"I'm single and ready to mingle beybehhh~!!!"
(only if I'm the only one there lah plus a few friends maybe)
I just find it cool, the fact that I finally got the chance to
go to school free, unattached to anybody and SINGLE!
It's quite a big deal to me cos you see, I was attached
since the day I entered Poly and I really feel that being
attached at that point of time had ripped away countless
opportunities of all sorts.And as a result, I ended up holding
back a huge part of myself.But you see, I was young and
in love, so I was more willing to let an opportunity of a
lifetime go down the drain than letting puppy love go.
But it's gonna be different now....
No more holding back! No more!!!
Cos I'm only 18...Not 28.
2 comments:
YOU GO GIRL!
Post a Comment