Friday, November 21, 2008

Les Feuilles Mortes

As of right now,
I'm going to do intensive blogging.
And I swear I will not get my ass off the freaking seat
until I finally manage to post one extremely long post.
Here I go...

When was the last time you did something for the first time?
My answer?
Yesterday. 20/11/2008

I had my first driving lesson yesterday!
Can you believe it?!
It's unbelievably fun and exciting man!
I didn't even know how to start the engine.
But now I do!
I even know how to move off and reverse and signal
and adjust all the freaking mirrors and it's all so fun!
But I have to confess that I did stall the engine.*hehe*
But it was just once.Just one teeny weeny itsy bitsy time.
No biggie! And and and I learnt all that in a real life road situation!
With all the other vehicles and road users and the traffic lights and all.
I can't deny that I was a little nervous having to face all that!
It was AWESOME man!
Oh...And my driving instructor whom
I kept calling Uncle Johnny when his name is
Uncle Jackson, is really old and funny.*haha*
He's one bubbly old man!
I even negotiated the price of my lesson with him
like as if im buying fish in the market seh!*hahaha*
All in all, I'm so looking forward to my next lesson
on Tuesday, 25th November 2008!
Can't wait!!!

And I saw the sun set fot the first time in my whole
entire 18 years of life yesterday!
My first Sunset!
The funny thing was that my first sunset was
spent with someone I never thought I would
watch the beautiful sunset with.
Mr Ifwat Jimmy.*Haha*

I haven't met Siti in ages man!
I miss her.

You know...
I promised myself not to mess around with
people's boyfriends/husbands cos
the last time I did that, it created this
whole cascade of disaster which I
in the end suffered too.
Plus, I don't want karma to come looking for me once more.
But sometimes, like now,
I'm kinda faced with that kind of situation AGAIN
and I'm finding it hard to resist the temptation
but trust me you, I'm trying not to mess it all up again.
So...
Let's all avoid getting into messy situations ya?


Hmmm...
Y'knw...I know that people do have problems and all...
And sometimes certain things you just wanna keep it to yourself.
I mean...we understand that sometimes people need their space...
But...Haiya...I dunnoe where I'm going with this.
Anyway, I just feel like everybody is different now.
I miss the old times.
I miss the old you.

I'm going picnic with my family tomorrow.
I think ever since the break up,
I've been spending time with the people
who really loves me for who I am,
my own flesh and blood,
my darling family.
I really feel like I've been putting them
aside the whole one year plus of my
previous relationship.
And now I feel like I'm spending more
quality time with them and I feel loved.
I can even read story books to my sis almost
every single night before we fall asleep.
Unlike last time, I barely even have time
to pay a little attention to my own sister.
Oh well.

I'm done with Basic Conversational French.
And now I'm very confident that I can introduce
myself to French people.
This is what I would say...

" Salut! Je m'apelle Raini.Je suis Singapourienne.
J'ai 18 ans.Moi, je suis etudiante a Ngee Ann Poly.
J'aime des hommes grands, jeunes, bruns et intelligents!"

Go figure!

How I wish my French teacher was as HOT and
ADORABLE as Mary's and Imran's Spanish teacher.
Speaking of which, Su wanted to hand in the hard copy
of her french presentation at the pigeon hole of her
french teacher at the FMS blk.
And so we tagged along.
It so happen that Mary's Spanish teacher's pigeon hole
was located there too...
So you know what I did?
I wrote a love letter to Mr HOT Spanish teacher
and slotted it into his pigeon hole.
I hope there's no cameras there
capturing my mischievous act.
Hehe.

I'm really tired now.
I guess I'll continue some other time!
Picnic tomorrow!!!

A tout a l'heure!

No comments: