Monday, November 10, 2008

ZIP.LOCK.FRESH.

Only less than a week after I had my navel pierced,
I accidentally revealed it to my MOM!
Considering the fact that piercing my belly
Is actually easily concealable,
It was quite dumb of me to have let that happen.
And so,this is how the story goes...
After dinner,
I went into my parents room for god knows what reason.
And you know when you just had a heavy meal,
you feel bloated and you'll subconsciously lift up ur
shirt and kinda slap ur bloated belly lightly righttttt???
Yeah...And that was what I did in front of my dear mama.
Unfortunately, when I finally realised that I shouldn't
be doing that, mama saw, and it was too late to
pull my tee back down....
Yeahhh...She did make noise initially but
you see, what's done is done right?
There's no way I'm gonna take off the pretty Swarovski Crystal stud on my belly!

NO WAY!

No comments: