Out of impulse, Nurraini Bte Salim got her hair chopped off.
That right there is something that is considered to be
not normal cos she's all about being safe.
Not anymore baby
Slowly but surely
So anyway, been really stressed out.
Work in the research lab is getting tougher and tougher
each day and stupid confocal sessions still sucks all the
life out of me...and all the expectations set for us...
URGH!
Plus, everyday after work, since Monday, I'd have
driving lessons from my cousin and I tell you
with the stress from work plus the stress from all
the pressure of getting it right on the road is really
pushing my limit...
Please...imagine.
Every single damn day, waking up early in the freaking
morning, travel to work which takes ages to even reach,
work and work, rush and rush, journey back home and
I'll have to get ready for driving lessons from like 9 to 11 plus.
Sometimes,
I just feel so tired and pressured that I feel like
breaking down behind the steering wheel.
But I didn't lah.
Hey after all I'm an emotional woman.
Ok...enough of complaining...
Its Vesak Day holiday for my company today.
So no work for me!
Woohoo~!
Okay freaks...
I'm going back to bed!
No comments:
Post a Comment