So as you can see, I just uploaded a Miley Cyrus music video.
Looks like my sister did a very good job at turning me into
a Hannah Montana fan...And yes, I am a fan now :)
So gonna watch the movie when it comes out.
And its gonna be a sisterly bonding session.
I've got myself an MC today...
And it all started on wed when I first realised I had
running nose...Felt feverish that very night but didn't
really pay much attention to it and just went to bed...
Seemed pretty okay the next morning so as usual,
got up early in the morning to go to work...But
felt worse and worse throughout the journey...
By the time I got to my workplace, I felt like a
shivering zombie walking around the lab...
sniffing and shaking.
So decided to head back home.
And tadah! I'm still resting at home :)
I feel a lot better now...
Not a hundred percent better lah...
But yah, better.
I refuse to mention anything about IT.
Even though IT is happening in about
24 hours from now...
All I wish for is freaking confidence.
Oh God! Please give me the confidence.
Whatever happens when IT is over and done,
I'll take it as an experience.
So how now?
Just breathe and relax.
Friday, May 15, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment