one week is all it takes
to finally feel a sense of
contentment.
Monday.
I had the hottest first date ever!
Tuesday.
Met Zac.
You cannot imagine how much I
missed him.Can't get enough of those
warm loving hugs.
Celebrated a Happy Belated Fathers'
Day with Mama, Papa and the rest at
ARNOLDS! Awesome chickens!!!
Wednesday.
Shopping with my FREAK, Sue.
And now I'm broke.
Showed Voltron all the stuff that
I splurged all my freaking money on.
Chilled at Pasir Ris Park with bestie till late.
Btw bestie, I'm still getting used to the whole
sitting on your bike and all...You know the
awkward bumping into you and stuff...
Didn't really talk about it right?
Cos I dunnoe...At first it was really really
weird and awkward but then again, logically,
it can't be avoided right?
So I'm looking forward to a smoother ride
with you soon.OKAY?:)
Thursday.
HAPPY 19TH BIRTHDAY NORAINI BTE AHMAD!!!
Suz and I had a small little birthday celebration
with Little Miss Birthday Girl by having the most
awesomest cake Secret Recipe ever created, with a
little candle on top for that one special birthday wish.
Since we didn't have a really big budget, we went
to LJS to have lunch instead.
We then headed to EMIKO for some kiddy fun.
We did some acrylic art thingy which was really really
fun and it took us hours to complete!
The rest of the time we pretty much hung out
and did a little bit of catching up and stuff and
also second round of FOOD since we got hungry.
It was sad that Siti and Jo couldn't make it due to
school and stuff but nonetheless we really hope
she enjoyed herself as much as we did.
Friday.
ARGH!Dragged myself to TLL for unfinished work
and the continuation of our screening blah blah blah...
But managed to squeeze in a bit of hanging out with
Mr What-IF after dinner at Northpoint, at the Bottle tree
Park at Khatib.By the way, NORTHPOINT LOOKS SO
DIFFERENT NOW...It's all renovated and expanded and all.
So different from the last time I went there...And I've always,
always wanted to visit the Bottle tree park during the time
when I traveled to Yishun a lot, since I've literally seen it
constructed from nothing to something over the years...
But no, I was never brought there before.
So anyway, I WANT MORE!!!
Saturday.
HAD MAC DONALD'S BREAKFAST WITH HALIEY AND MIRA!
I LOVE MAC DONALD'S BREAKFAST!
Dragged myself to TLL again.
Shit confocal images! Or was it my staining problem?
ARGH!!!It's driving me nuts.
Had early dinner with Charlene at IMM.
Travelled back to Tampines to have 2ND round of
dinner with Suzana at Shin Tokyo Sushi or smth.
I can't remember the name of that restaurant.
Marcus came along 2 hours later but better
late than never!
Sunday.
Slept.Toa Payoh for work.
And now me, myself and I time.
It feels like I've finally regained my social life back.
However, it still somehow didn't seem complete.
But yeah...
The week went well.
Really well.
Goodnight freaks!
Monday, June 29, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment