I'm hoping to revive my bloggie which has
been put on life support for the past 4 hell
months which I spent doing nothing but
dissecting larvas and picking flies...
So anyway, to get the mood going,
I wanted to tune in to Class 95 love songs
with Yas cos y'knw she plays all those
soothing lovey dovey songs which keeps
you calm and everything BUT i just realised
I couldn't do that online...So then, I remembered
Voltron sending me a trance website where you
can listen to trance for free all day any day.
And so yeah...Woohoo~!I feel high!
OK...Let the grandmother story begin.
Yesterday was just pleasantly surprising as
usual everything to do with it is pleasantly
surprising...It is just so surreal.Till now,
I still couldn't believe it.Really!
I feel like a psycho.
Alright now,,,Get this.
After like months and months and months,
ok not so many months, I'm exaggerating, but
it sure feels like its been ages, of not hanging
out with Zac due to various reasons, we finally,
and I mean FINALLY hung out today.
Aww...missed him so much.That boy...
He's getting hotter and hotter everytime I see him.
So anyway, it's nice just hanging out.
Sushi was great too!
Later at night, I was supposed to drive to some
place with mama, papa and everybody to celebrate
Fathers' Day(belated), but Cousin dropped by our place
and in the end he drove...Oh well...I felt this sense of relief
but at the same time I really wanted to drive...So it was kinda
weird. I mean...I really do wanna drive but everytime I'm
on the road I just can't help but get tensed up and trust me
you I know that I have to have to have to get over it cos
if I don't then when am I ever gonna enjoy enjoy cruising
behind hte wheels?
I WANT TO DRIVE LAR!
Oh oh oh...We went to City Plaza's ARNOLDS.
That's right! They have the bestest CHILLI SAUCE!!!
Happy happy belly.
OK...Goodnight lah.
Shit!Haven't started on my final Internship repport.
DAMMIT!
Tuesday, June 23, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment