Let's start with the latest.
Know about the tropical fruit fair held at the Sg expo?
Yah...picked mom and aunt up from the expo after watching
Harry Potter and the Half Blood Prince at E-Hub with
Yaya and Wawa and Fizah and Dillah and Syirin earlier
this evening. Surprisingly, I enjoyed watching it despite
friends and people saying that the movie wasn't a good one.
Seriously. I mean, I did expect myself to be bored to death
during the movie but NO, I wasn't at all. In fact, I was craving
for more of Harry Potter when the movie came to an unexpected
ending.
So anyway, mom finally allowed me to drive out with my cousins
today! That's quite a big step for her actually. I mean, she never
allowed me to drive without her presence before. Or maybe, if
she can't be around, at least daddy will. So, YAY!
Unfortunately, due to the lack of common sense, or should I say
lack of experience, I totally forgot about bringing along a parking
coupon/cashcard. So, since we were all in a hurry to catch the
movie cos we were already like 15 mins late, we just left the car
at the carpark without any parking coupons. So there you go people,
my very first parking ticket! In other words, SAMAN.
Anyway, I did a lot of driving today.
Really happy with that. Plus, I think, think, I might already got the
hang of the normal vertical parking.Woohoo~!
Hmm...what else?
Oh yah! I was accompanying my nenek to the market earlier today
after religious class, and I think I did bump into him. Except that
I don't think he'd recognise me all covered up from head to toe.
Oh well...It doesn't matter.
Anyway, Voltron and I watched our first movie yesterday.
Totally unplanned. The cool thing was that we watched it
by the beach! See the thing was that we were hanging out
by the beach late last night then we heard something which
sounds like a TV turned on really really loud. So we went to
look for the source. We ended up in this open space where people
were watching BATMAN while enjoying the breezy night by the beach.
So we joined them lah.LOL.
Totally cool.
My contacts are really dry now so I guess see you later, alligator!
Sunday, July 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment