I'm gonna hafta start reading reviews of scientific papers soon.
But before I get to that, I shall just do a little blogging.
I am so going for a manicure very soon:))
How do I get closer to you?
I freak out every single day thinking about tomorrow.
I'm sick and tired of travelling to NUS every bloody day.
I want my hair to grow, grow and grow!FAST!
I'm gonna finish up the yummy White Choc Macadamia Nut soft cookies F and I made.
Serious infatuation.
Bus no. 10.
Neural stem cells:balancing self renewal with differentiation by Chris Q. Doe.
I feel like an online stalker.It sucks!
I am very very very very thirsty, I can swallow an entire ocean!WATER!!!
What else?
I love white.
I can't wait for August and the start of my new mission.
My sister is such a sweetheart.
I really wanna SLOW-MO the video in my previous post at the specific
part where white sucked the strawberry off my tongue...But have no idea how.
K, I know you want me.
I need to do soul searching.
Can't wait for our little project Voltron!
Snap!Snap!Sanp!
Maybe a pedicure too:)
Hmm...There you go.Abstract post.
Nitey night sweethearts!
Monday, July 13, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment