Pretty self-explanatory huh.
I begged Syah syah to allow me to borrow the
entire set of eye shadow palettes she bought
but rarely used. So I actually told her that I'm
gonna make full use of her eye shadows and show
her exactly how its supposed to be used!:P
Not that I actually really know how to apply them...
but since I have all the freaking time
in the world now, I see no harm in experimenting:)
So the other day Mary and I went to a tiny little shop
at Far East Plaza, BagAge, and we were pleasantly
served by a bubbly happy woman. Most of the time
all I did was stare at her pretty eyelids.AHHA.
I mean seriously...
So we actually ASKED her how she achieved that look.
And so today I decided to try.
I used:-
Syah syah's shades of browns and neutrals eye shadow palette
Maybelline NY's Watershine Naturals (101)
Benefit's brow and eye shaping kit
HAHA.Feel like I'm having some make up tutorial.
Anyways...I think I'm gonna stop doing smoky eye looks.
It's getting a little bit boring.
EH!My left eyelash a bit cacat.
Night freaks:)
No comments:
Post a Comment