Friday, March 26, 2010

I am a lost graduate

Hey everyone...

I am finally a Biomedical Science graduate!
Damn time really flies...Yeah and before
you know it, I'll be in a civil marriage
with an ang moh with three kids! Nah I'm
just kidding.Inside joke people:)

Anyways, I'm really missing school right now.
I feel so lost...direction-less almost. At
times I even feel frustrated doing nothing.
Maybe you are right lah...I just need to, for
once, do nothing, sit back, relax and enjoy.
I guess I just got so used to the hectic busy
life as a graduating student back then.

I miss school.
I miss Charlene(FYP Partner).
I miss the people in TLL.
I miss Dr Susan and Mdm Alice Lee.
I miss IS Thursdays with MARY.
I miss studying at LONDON.
I miss having disgusting thoughts
during lectures like 'Dr Lau or Dr Yap?'.
If I were to list every single one of them,
I would probably bore you to death.

So moving on...
It seems like my procrastination habit
ain't gonna go nowhere and it's killing me.
I've got applications to submit and I'm
waiting till the last minute, like I always
do, to get it done and submit it.
GOSH!DO SOMETHING!

Deadlines to note:

1)1st April 2010(NUS)
2)8th April 2010(SMU)
3)10th April 2010(NTU)

Okay...This is my plan.
First choice, NUS Life Sciences.
If they refuse to accept me, hopefully,
NTU's Sociology would. However, if all
that were to go down the drain, then last
resort would be NTU's Biological Sciences.
So there you go. I hope it works out.

Enough said about school.
Looks like my Video blog plan 'BUNGKUS' liao.
LOL.Anyways, now that I have all the time in
the world, I'll blog more frequently.

HOT SOCIOLOGIST! I like:)

No comments: