Sunday:23-05-10
I skipped religious class today.
Mary too skipped church:P
Met Mary at 313Somerset around noon.
And I'm gonna blame her for being late because
if she wasn't late just now, I wouldn't have spent
$60 on a tub of salt scrub and wouldn't be splurging on
another $70 on body moisturizer the moment I get my pay!
I've gotta give it to the salesman for being able to convince me
to buy those things man...But oh well...I'm not gonna complain
anymore because firstly, money is just money and can be earned,
and secondly, I've got a feeling I'm gonna love the salt scrub.
Can't wait to try it!
Anyways...Had yummy YAMI yogurt with granola for lunch today.
I am a boring eater. When I like something, I'll just stick to it.
Only occasionally, I would try something different like
CHOCOLATE MILK TEA WITH PEARL.
(Which I had today, but not my usual bubble tea flavor)
We got our nails done at FAR EAST PLAZA today because
we couldn't make a last minute appointment at JUUP NAILS:(
But nevertheless, we're pretty happy with the our shiny pretty nails.
By the way, today, our dear friend MARY had been FRENCH-ED for the 1st time!
Woohoo!
I LOVE RED NAILS.
I wanna go on with this post but it is already almost half past two AM.
So goodnight my freaks:)
<3
You are always on my mind baby.
8 comments:
love your red nails 2... miss u!!!
ahhhaaaa.....
also remember what "french" means ;-)
Yes darling...I remember what FRENCH means ;)And I wrote that in my post because I thought of you when my friend was getting her nails frenched.HEHE.
you are my baby!!! strike :-) whats on the phone? my sms?
Yes baby...What sharp eyes you've got...Got your message while I was having YAMI yogurt for lunch...Baby, I am finally a BIOMEDICAL SCIENCE graduate as of today! Yippie!
i miss you lah.
:(
I wanna be the smile
you put on your face
I wanna be your hands
when you say your grace
I wanna be whatever
is your favorite place
I just wanna be close <3
I wanna be the hat you put on your head
I wanna be the sheets
you put on your bed
I wanna be the shorts
wrapped around your legs
Oh, I just wanna be close... <3
baby, i am sooo f.... far away :-( miss u so much!!!
<3<3<3<3 ILY <3<3<3<3
I know exactly how you feel baby...I feel the same too...All I want is to be close to you...But at least I have one sweet memory that I can hold on to until the next time I can see you, touch you and feel you again...Baby,I'm really thankful to able to make our dream a reality, even if it was just for one night.
Baby...that night was special.And I'll hold on to that memory until the day you come back to me again...
:'(
teardrops.... :´(
Post a Comment