Saturday, December 18, 2010

Words of the past.Thoughts of the present.Hopes for the future.

I miss blogging.

Kinda reminds me of the times when life
is far less complicated, when it is possible
to be contented just by floating along where
ever life brings you, when days passed by
like a soft breeze caressing your face as you
gently shut your eyes and smile thinking you
have everything and everything will be just fine...

Yes...some things are more complicated now,
but amidst all the chaos, confusion, stress,
uncertainty, madness..................................

I found love.

Just as I thought I knew how
love felt, you came along and showed me what
it truly means and how love is supposed to feel.

Call me crazy. You don't have to believe me.
Go ahead and assume that this is just a make
believe story I created in my twisted little mind.
Judge me all you want. Because I know that at
the end of the day, it doesn't matter whether
or not it is real to you...

What matters most is...
I know LOVE is here, when it's here.
And now I feel it. It's here and it's real.

1 comment:

sayang said...

i have to thank you <3 you showed me love!!!