Can't believe whatever happened actually happened.
And as of right now, I am in a state of shock.
It's almost like someone took away the very
drug you are addicted to and left you cold turkey.
I'm not good with words nor am I good with goodbyes.
So I froze. I know exactly how I feel but I can't normally
express it. So baby...I'm sorry if I seemed expressionless
or silent but trust me baby, I was battling with intense thoughts
and emotions inside of me...
You are right, I do think too much.
Way too much for my own good sometimes.
But that's only normal for me to do so because
you know how I feel for you and what you mean to me.
Am I right or am I right?
My point is simple...
I miss you and I hate saying goodbye to you.
And I know you know why.
2 comments:
i know, i feel and i see!!! and the good thing is, its not saying good bye, because you say this when you see someone maybe never again. so lets say see us later and dont 4get to bring blisstex and airwaves horrrrr :-) smile baby and greets to all your friends from me especialy ms laughing hor :-)
I can't help but miss you baby...and I have blistex on my lips now :)
Post a Comment