Monday, January 31, 2011

COLD.

The rain stopped. Like finally.

Was MSN-ing Tabla Horrr during lecture
this afternoon and we were talking about
laughter therapy and I was telling her that
I feel like joining some laughter clubs if such
clubs exist here in Singapore...So then we both
did some Googling and surprisingly found some
websites and Miss Horrr Xin Yi actually E-mailed
them...Coolness! Can't wait for their response.

My nails are looking horrendous right now.
The awesome suede polish is chipping off already.
Next up on my Colours-To-Try-On-Nails list would
be those colours from the OPI Katy Perry collection,
especially with the Black Shatter polish which creates
a shattered effect to any awesomely coloured nails.
So damn cool.

And figuring out how to operate Microsoft Office in
German is definitely not easy. BUT definitely better
than nothing. Thank you baby.

OK. Goodnight darling freaks.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

freaks 4 ever lah!!!

Xinyi said...

hahaha..raini is the main freak lah..

eh..the east coast laughter club still hawen reply me lor..wanna email the bukit purmei one? LOLS!

euro-freak said...

i join you freaks when i am the nixt time at SG :-)

Raini said...

YAY! This is so awesome! My lovely freaks and I :) And YES Tabla, please e-mail bukit purmei. I wanna laugh like a freak with you.lol.