Saturday, February 5, 2011

Kata-kata hati

First and foremost,
Baby you really made my day.
<3

Yeah...
So today Syirin and I went to the movies!
Green Hornet was fun but pretty dumb lah.
I think it was part of my procrastination needs
that needed to be met.

So I really thought that I was gonna actually get
serious and start doing work BUT...when I got home
it was like there was a freaking picnic in there.
People plonked infront of the TV munching on junk
and how can I not join in as well right? Watched some
super sappy malay love story Syah Syah brought over.

In case you haven't known, I am actually a
freaking sucker for such sappy love stories
and I cry like a baby whenever I watch them.
I don't know why but I think it might be because
I put myself in their shoes too much as I'm watching?
Or maybe because I feel for them cos my stories are
pretty screwed up too...

Anyways, did some ACCIDENTAL shopping as we
were walking around the mall which was surprisingly
quite open on the 2ND day of the CNY celebration.
Mary is right. 5 years ago, NO shops were open on
such a day. Today, not bad, quite a few shops are open,
and according to her even Forever21 is open! Who knows,
5 years from now, ALL the shops will be open! This would
then be friggin' awesome :)) So me being me, I ended up
at the perfume and cosmetics section one of the big stores
in the mall. And I got some pretty awesome stuff from
the Bourjois! *smiling wide like a freak* And oh! Finally
got myself a backpack too. Liberation for my right
shoulder! WOOHOO!!!

Back to sappy love stories.
The soundtrack for the movie I just watched is just heart wrenching.
Enjoy and goodnight.

2 comments:

your freak said...

i made your day? how? i sayang you so much darling baby!!!

Raini said...

Because you called :)kiss kiss honey!