Long weekend for all this week and
it feels like a Sunday today on a Friday.
A few more days and ''Woohoo!" Tabla
will be back here in Singapore. :)
Eh...I wanna go Terengganu to visit your
Ah Mah and Ah Kong leh...
Anyways, I was in a cab the other day and
I swear to God the cab uncle was super weird.
First, he gave me that super 'Chee Ko Pek' look
the moment I entered the cab. Then after telling
him my destination, he went on asking me if I was
a student or a teacher in NTU. I just gave him an
I-couldn't-be-bothered one word response and
said "Student". I could go on explaining to him
that I am technically a student-teacher but I figured
that if I did, it would give him the opportunity to
'menggatal' even more. Oh and after a few minutes
in the cab, I realised that he actually replays his playlist
of ONLY TWO FREAKING SONGS!!! My God!
I immediately took out my phone plugged in my ear
piece and and listened to all the outdated songs I have
in there, at least I have a decent number of songs to last
me throughout the journey. I also realised that he constantly
checks on me and did try to start conversations with me but
I pretended to be engrossed in my own 'loud' music and looking
out the window...Talk about uncomfortable cab rides.
Twitter. Twitter. Twitter.
So tempted to revive my twitter account.
The last I remembered, I followed Britney Spears. :P
I can't even remember my username and password.
Maybe I should set up an entirely new account.
Soon.
On the 15th of November 2010, my Tumblr virginity
was broken by Burp and Munnie but unfortunately
that was the first and the last time I was there...
I feel like there are just so many online things that
I commit myself to and ended up having to keep up
with so many things at the end of the day...
But I guess it's all in the name of fun lah.
However, I do feel SLIGHTLY, not so much that
it bothers me or anything, but anyways, SLIGHTLY
weird being a part of all this different online communities.
I feel like I leaving or depositing parts or fragments
of myself and who I am all over the world wide web.
I don't know about you but this weird freaky feeling
is actually pretty cool. I mean I'm behind this screen
typing away all this nonsense feeling different and lonely
sometimes but once I click on the 'Publish Post' icon,
immediately I feel like I am not alone anymore.
Like as if I'm a part of something bigger.
Whatever that something is, I really don't know.
Enough of my psycho babble now.
What else?
1, 2, 3?
1 comment:
You are my freak baby! ilyt <3
Post a Comment