Wednesday, March 26, 2008

HEY HEY YOU YOU!

I NEED YOU TO SEE THIS
in fact I want you to see everything!

I hate it when you sleep!

I hate it when you call me one moment then a minute later you fall asleep!
I know that you are tired.
I understand.
But can't you like call me before you even feel like sleeping?
I'm really really really angry!
Really angry that i have to blog about this!
You know what I'm blogging about this while you are still on the line snoring away.
I feel like hanging up the freaking phone NOW!
and I AM GOING TO!
I JUST DID!
Do you know that I do not have a WORKING earpiece or a bluetooth headset?!
The reason why I am telling you this is because...
I don't have those things.
YET I am more than willing to stretch the conversation even though my handphone gets hot
when I press it against my ears for far too long...
But you?
I shall not even start.
All I'm asking is FOR YOU TO SPEND MORE TIME WITH ME.
That is why I keep telling you that 'I can't get enough of you.'
Simply because in the first place, I don't even get much of you.

Sorry people.Just some anger that needed to be released.
Anyway, I was going to blog about what happened and what's going to happen.
But now I don't really have the mood already.
DAMMIT!
I'm sorry that this bloggie has to be so negative and emo, according to some people.
I guess it's true.

No comments: