Ok.Let me tell you guys what's up.
School reopens on the 16th April 2008,
Which means that I'll not be able to wake up LATE, like REALLY LATE anymore,
And I'll have to start kicking myself into the whole school routine all over again.
That's GOOD and BAD news for me, if you guys wanna know.
An opportunity for me to cut down my daily consumption.
Cos I tell you, during the hols I EAT and EAT and EAT
LIKE NOBODYS BUSINESS!
And that's scary.
I don't even want to wear certain clothes in my closet anymore you know,
Fearing exposure of certain parts that over the hols have enlarged,
Not in a good way, but in a disgusting way.
I think the amount that I eat a day is sufficient to feed a whole third world country!
He got a new job.
His new workplace is somewhere near or at the Science Park.
He said that it's pretty near my school.
The thought of that EXCITES me.
But you know what, I wouldn't want to give myself hopes
Of the possibility of things that might come along with this change.
Cos I HATE it when you HOPE so much, in the end all you get is DISAPPOINTMENT.
I thought after being disappointed countless times, I would be IMMUNED to the feeling,
But unfortunately, it still hurts just as bad as the first time.
I have no idea why I'm still here.
Tabla and Mary is HOME SWEET HOME.
Can't wait to see them and see wgat they got for me.
And of course, HUGGY HUGGY too.
We are so gonna sit down and chill and chat and catch up
Till our butts are numb and our jaws ache.
Amazingly, I realised that I actually quite enjoy teaching my sister.
This is so opposite what I initially thought.
I thought I was going to not like it all and I'm just doing it for the money.
Oh Yes, if you haven't already know, I am tutoring my little sister.
And I get paid.
Btw, I'm no teacher material.
It's hard sometimes and I do get frustrated.
But doing this really taught me one thing.
PATIENCE.
Not that I'm not patient already.I am, just not with certain people.
I can't wait to get paid.
By my mom and my boss, the FA(Financial Advisor).
Not that my pay is going to be like WHOA!
But it's still money you know.
MONEY MONEY MONEY!MUST BE FUNNY!IN A RICH MAN'S WORLD!
I'm very shallow when it comes to money.
All I can think of is to spend it all away,
Buying THINGS, THINGS and more THINGS.
Especially THINGS that fills my WARDROBE.
That's all.
I can't SAVE.
I suck at it. Like really suck!
There was this time me and him went for a movie.
And we bought this popcorn set which comes with a free little COW piggy bank.
And knowing the fact that HE has a few small piggy banks at home which he only puts in $1 coins,
I was excited to kickstart my saving habit by doing the same lar.
First few days was fine...
I DID slot in a few $1 coins.
Unfortunately, the piggy bank is the 'can open' kind.
So I'll leave the ending of this story to you guys.
Bottomline is, I SUCK AT SAVING!
I would love to go on and on with this entry
But I think I'll stop here.
I actually don't think ANYBODY would even bother to READ this post anyway.
GOODNIGHT PEOPLE, TREES, STARS, MOON, COMPUTER!
Saturday, March 22, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment