I was on the phone with a friend one day.
So we were chatting away.
Then I started to talk about something
that is somehow bothering me quite a bit
and has been making me feel sad.
So there I was talking about it...
Then all of a sudden while I was halfway talking about it,
I TEARED!
I wanted to CRY, I mean at least that was how my heart felt.
I wanted to CRY OUT LOUD and let it all out.
But instead I silently teared...
Pretending that everything was OK.
Cos I didn't want my friend to feel uncomfortable
having to deal with deal with that situation
if I were to cry like a baby.
My point is that....
I didn't know I was going to cry when I started to talk about it.
I DIDN'T EXPECT THAT!
Wednesday, April 2, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment