18 March with Haliejah
What MOO-WEE freaks Singaporeans are.
But goodie goodie we had to pay only $6 each.
Privilages only students enjoy.
HORTON!
So damn CUTE and FUNNY lar!
Did a little bit of catching up.
Fill each other in about what's been happening in our lives a little bit.
Enjoyed a cup of heavenly BUBBLE TEA...
As we slowly walked our way home.
Sweet.
23rd March with Tabla Jan
Met her for moo-wees and moo-wees and more moo-wees.
Watched Step Up2 @ Lido.
Chilled over at Coffeebean @ Wheelock Place.
The Spiderwick Chronicles @ GV PS.
Thank You for the lovely gifts from LAOS....
and the MOO-WEE too.
31st April with Ct/Amira
No pictures available.
Was supposed to spend the day with Ct.
But something happened not even half way through
And she had to leave.
So I wandered around for a while.
But we managed to catch Rule #1.
We screamed like nobody's business.
And we also saw Kenneth Tay after so long.
Took a few pics but I'm not going to post it up cos I don't like it.
Then met Amira to have dinner and chill.
CT we so have to make it up soon.
1st April with Mary Jan
Eat.Shop.Shop.ShopChill.
What a long day we had.
Met Mary at Far East Plaza right after work at Toa Payoh.
Ate lunch at Nana Thai.
Shop Shop Shop.
Chilled at some HONG KONG CAFE at Cineleisure.
Chilled at some couple-couple park opposite PS.
Cam Whore.
Home.
We bought shades....
;P
I haven't had enough of shopping!
No comments:
Post a Comment