Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A white telephone at the end of the table

I'm not in the mood for school!
Lectures...Tutorials...Practicals...Blah Blah Blah...
Bf's having a week off from work.
And it just have to be the week I start my first week of Year 2.
I'm scared.
I don't trust him.
I want to.
But can I?
P.A.R.A.N.O.I.A
Watched UNTRACEABLE with Bf ytd.
One of the very few times that I actually paid for the tickets.
Student's Special Promotion.
$6 per ticket ONLY.
But there's quite a few terms and conditions la.
Check it out.
Oh...By the way, it's a GREAT show.
Definitely a must watch!
I must say I like being sent to school by Bf.
And picked up from school by Bf too.
I can only dream of the day when he'll WILLINGLY do that everyday.
Well...
I appreciate him sending me to sch on mon tho.
And picking me up frm sch on tue.
Shit!
Interdisciplinary Studies tmw...
No friends!!!!
It only means I have to start all over again and say...
Hi!
My name is Nurraini.Just call me Raini.
I'm gg to work after school tmw.
All the way at Toa Payoh.
Scanning...scanning...scanning...and more scanning.
Actually there's other things that I do lah...
But I feel as is more than half the time, all I do is scan, scan and scan.
I thought I was going to be so excited that I finally registered for my driving license...
I thought that I would read nothing but my Basic Theory book...
But...
That's only what I thought.
Ok...That's all for today!
See you guys next time in my next post...
Maybe in 20 years.
kidding!
;P

No comments: