Wednesday, May 14, 2008

How I wish...

I skipped school today.
Had a terrible toothache.
To be precise, my wisdom tooth is growing.
For the 3rd time now.
I had it twice in secondary school.
And one more fuckingly painful time now.
It sux.
I realise that the only way to not feel the pain is to sleep it off.
I works you know.
That is what I've been doing since two days ago.
And I can only chew and swallow on one freaking side of my mouth.
Oh ya.My left cheek is swollen.
What else.....
Anyway, I think BF is on his way home now.
Met him in the afternoon after work.
Did our usual routine we both enjoy.
And makan of course.
I love it when baby and I just talk and laugh and have pillow fights or smack fights or blanket fights then laugh and laugh and laugh and talk, just talk in each others arms and kisses on my forehead.
It beats all other activities man!
I mean it.
I LOVE IT.I LOVE IT.I LOVE IT.
Anyway, met Shammem before BF.
Promised to meet me up soon.
But...
Let's just see lah.
Is my wisdom tooth growing
or
are there many many many holes in my teeth?

No comments: