I've sinned.
The most horrible sin you could ever commit.
Maybe not the toppest of the top kinda sin but still one of the worst sins ever.
I don't know why I have to go all through this.
Maybe I'm being selfish for what I'm about to say...
But many times I feel like it is unfair.
Why me?
I don't see anybody else in the state that I'm in right now.
Why me?
Why does everything seem so difficult for me?
Why does everything that I do have to hurt you so much
when I swear to God I never meant to hurt you at all?
Why is it so difficult for me to be like the rest?
The rest you assume to be the best child a mother would have raised?
The rest who only on the outside look perfect.
The rest who everything they do seemed perfect.
Perfect from head to toe.
I'm sorry I'm not the perfect child.
It breaks my heart as much as it broke yours.
Cos you see...
I didn't mean it.
God please give mama strength.
No comments:
Post a Comment