Friday, February 6, 2009

sailors are HORNY

Hello there people!
As of now, it's raining.
That's just some random fact that I want you guys to know.((:
..........
So anyway,
It's soon gonna be the end of my 2ND year in poly.
Which means that the horrible end of year exams are really just around the corner.
Scary scary.
Gotta start revision really soon man!
..........
I had an awesome time during driving lesson yesterday.
No more engine stalling for me baby~!
What a miraculous achievement for me.
Uncle "Johnny" Jackson Ng, my old smiley and giggly driving instructor,
is still such a funny old man.
And I THINK my TP TEST is gonna be somewhere in MAY!!!
On a Saturday morning.
There goes my dream of getting my class3 licence before my freaking birthday.
Oh Well~!Let's just hope that things will go smoothly for me ya?
Can't wait for my next lesson!
..........
I WANNA GET MY TONGUE PIERCED LIKE SITI!!!
I would have done it a long time ago
if I didn't have to deal with my mom membebel-ing
and my "ever so nice, good and perfect" relatives looking at me
like as if I am such a disappointment!
I seriously would.
Mom kept asking me to remove my navel piercing.
I will never.
..........
Zachary and I are not in good terms at the moment.
He refused to apologise still.
It was totally his fault that I snapped at him!
I mean.Who wouldn't?
MALE EGO.
I can't stand it!
SERIOUSLY
..........
Oh yah...
CUT!CUT!CUT!
I'm gonna chop off more of my hair soon.
Maybe not so soon...
But soon.
STAY TUNED!
..........
In just a matter of weeks, drastic changes are gonna happen.
Separation.
New environment.
New people.
The key to drastic changes is to ADAPT.
..........
My dear freaks,
I know things are gonna be so different in the near future,
but I hope that we all would put in the effort to maintain, if not,
strengthen our friendship even more.
I love you freaks.
I'm crying now..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

No comments: