Saturday, February 28, 2009

shorty get loose

Nurraini Bte Salim doesn't get any break!

So anyway, I haven't had time to update my little bloggie.
But today, I'm gonna blog like never before while I still can.

Like everybody else, I was busy mugging for the exams.
3 nights of back to back mugging and back to back papers
It was hell...But I kinda miss it...
It's not everyday that you get to mug till the wee hours of the morning.
I'm not saying that I like it,
I'm just saying that it's the hard times that
makes the whole journey worthwhile and memorable.Ahh~
But one thing's for sure...
Time flies.

My freaks and I went down to PS right after out last paper on Wednesday
to unwind and relax~ despite the fact that all of us
were EXHAUSTED like fuck and in desperate need of
some undisturbed power packed sleep.
Didn't know what movie to catch so in the end
we decided on SLUMDOG MILLIONAIRE since it
won like numerous prestigious awards so it wouldn't hurt to just watch it.
Right?
BUT LET ME TELL YOU...I BET YOU'VE HEARD IT FROM SO MANY OTHERS
BEFORE, BUT JUST ALLOW ME TO TELL YOU ONCE AGAIN THAT IT IS THE
MOST AWESOME-EST MOVIE I HAVE EVER WATCHED!!!IT DIDN'T APPEAL TO
ME AT FIRST BUT AFTER WATCHING IT...I WAS BLOWN AWAY MAN!
I TEARED FOR GOD KNOWS WHAT REASON.GO WATCH IT!
NOW!!!I MEAN IT!!!
So enough about Slumdog Millionaire.
Bottom line is, it is beyond awesome,Go watch it.

Made my way home when it was time for Tabla to go for her art class.
Got home.Washed up.
Thought I could have my POWER PACKED SLEEP,
But NO...went out all over again till late with Zachary.
I was like a zombie the whole time but somehow
I managed to paint my nails!LOL!
However, I barely could open my eyes on the way home.

Then I had driving the next morning with Uncle Johnny.
My driving suck again!
The last time it sucked, it was due to the fact that I was
too stressed up with the pre-exam prep and all.
And this time, it suck cos I was just plain shagged!
Even got scolded by Uncle Johnny for not being focused.
But he's still as funny.LOL.
Went to WORK at TOA PAYOH right after that.
OH MY GOSH!I DON'T EVEN HAVE TIME TO REST!
Y'knw...The whole personal assistant thingy I used to do
last year.The Financial Adviser called me back to work
for her and since I don't have anything to do anyway,
so why not? ;D
Worked for about 4 hours, rushed back home, changed,
went out all over again to meet Zachary who is nice
enough to accompany me to TampMall to search for
a gift for my mom for her BIRTHDAY TODAY!!!
Will be posting up a photo of it later.
MOM LOVES IT BY THE WAY!!!
*Happy Birthday Mama*
So got Mom's bitrhday pressie already...

We went to hang out with HADI!!!
My primary school crush who happens to be Zac's good friend.:P
Along came Ct and Idham...So the hanging out dragged on till late...
Ct got her nails painted purple thanks to MOI!

And yesterday, 27th Feb 2009, Jojot organized a Birthday BBQ
for my Lesbian Love at Parsir Pis Park, BBQ Pit #7.
It was nice of her to make the effort to book a bbq pit
with so much sentimental value for Ct(and I too).LOL.
Good food.Good company.Good fun.Good pictures.
Good memories :P
And I'm waiting for Ct to hand me all the PICTURES!!!
Oh!!!Idham's Birthday is today too!
And his sweet little GF surprised him with a Birthday cake
and a huge pressie at 12 midnight during HER birthday BBQ!
How sweet of her to do that?Aww...
Idham had to carry a freaking BARNEY home!LOL!
You go girl!
Oh!By the way...7Th March OK?!

I couldn't stay over for the BBQ cos I've got to get to
work in the morning plus who doesn't know that I'm
not the kind who could stay out till super late without
feeling the urge to SLEEP!

And as of now...
I'm back from work and at home and blogging while I still can
cos I might be going out to catch a movie at night plus tomorrow,
there's gonna be a kenduri at nenek's house and on MONDAY...
ATTACHMENT @ TEMASEK LIFE SCIENCES LABORATORY HERE I COME.

See~NO FREAKING REST FOR ME RIGHT

No comments: