this absolutely artistic shot was taken by moi!
It's called "Desireless".
Intensive blog session starts now!
Saw 11:11 earlier on (:
I'm not looking forward to work tomorrow.
Seriously.
I'm already missing my SP friends.
It's gonna be dead in the lab tomorrow.
Let's face it yah...
It's true. The funny thing is that they are
not afraid to be 100% themselves even though
it may come across as being 'thick-skinned'.
But you see...That's the whole point!
They weren't afraid to be themselves,
that's why the whole atmosphere seems lifted
whenever they are around.
Pizza da Donato farewell dinner was FANTASTIC!
Yes! As planned, we all had SQUID INK PASTA!!!
Gross but kinda good actually!
The SP interns, ROY, JIMMIE and RACHEL,
TLL Staff, JAQ and of course Charlene and I,
made our way to Pizza De Donato @ Ghim Moh
after work on Friday. Food was awesome!
The lip smacking pizzas, the disgusting-looking
yet delicious squid ink pasta, the fresh seafood in the
$50 seafood pasta plus lots and lots and lots of
extremely addictive desserts!
We all walked out with an extremely happy belly!
NO DOUBT ABOUT IT!
OK.Let's talk about discipline now.
I know I shouldn't let it go out of control but
the truth is that it is out of control!
Dammit man!
One moment I can be so freaking motivated and
god-damned fucking disciplined,
the next fucking moment,
POOF!
It's all gone.
*Deep freaking breath*
It's okay.
Let's start over starting tomorrow.
You can do it baby!
Can't wait for my next pay!!!
What shall I do with my next pay?
But before I can get my itchy hands on the
cold hard cash, I have to submit a freaking report
by end of next week.
BOO!
I guess this is not so intensive...
But unfortunately, I'm already yawning and
yawning and yawning...
So I guess I shall end this post right now.
Toodles darlings!
No comments:
Post a Comment