Monday, April 13, 2009

It's a SHAME!

Been having me, myself and I time quite a bit
whether I like it or not.But it's been pretty ok.
Spent all my attachment allowance over the weekends.
But it was definitely worth every single penny!
I'm only left with the amount of money that I'm
gonna save up for SECRET:)) All I have to do
now is to refrain myself from pressing the buttons
on the ATM MACHINE.Someone please help me!
So anyway, I'm really excited to start on my SECRET.
But let's put it this way...Walk one step, calculate one
step okay?I'm not so sure if I've used it correctly lah
but bottom line is I'll do things one thing at a time.

This week is the SP Interns' last week in TLL.
So this means that this is gonna be Rachael's,
Roy's and Jimmie's last week...It's sad.
On the very first day, seven weeks ago, I never
thought that I'd be making friends cos I had this
mentality that I don't really intend to make friends
cos I think that I've lost the whole "I'm really
friendly.Come talk to me.*sweet smile*" vibe
plus I was also kinda sick and tired of making new
friends...BUT little did I know that I was gonna really
enjoy getting hooked to these few people!Hmm...
It's gonna get really quiet when they leave...
No more bitching...No more mocking ppl's
accents...No more JIA JIA tea breaks...No more
long bitchy lunches...No more laughter along the
dead corridor of TLL labs...This is sad.
Sakae sushi dinner isn't gonna be the last outing
right guys?Next stop, Squid Ink Pasta!

How's driving Raini?
Had driving yesterday...Did a few rounds of the test
route.And OHMYGOSH! my TP is in about a month!
Will have another driving session tomorrow as well.
Gotta work on my U-turning. I kinda sux.:P
So...Only time will tell baby!

Y'knw...I'm an optimist.
But even an optimist gets sick and tired sometimes.

Isn't it?
I don't exactly know your reason for doing so.
But don't you at least feel guilty?
Not even a teeny weeny bit?
It's OK...It doesn't matter now does it?
Clearly friends with benefits matters more to you.

No comments: