Saturday, May 15, 2010

Change is the only constant :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

just perfectLAH ;-)

Raini said...

Hey baby! Really meh? You are just so awesome LAH. I'm so very happy you are here with me.

Anonymous said...

:´( miss you so much...

Raini said...

You don't know how much I miss being with you...and how much I miss our random kisses in public(which I was so afraid would be published in STOMP)...and your warm tight hugs which never fail to make me feel so safe and loved...and how much I miss being able to look into your 'green-brown eyes with stripes' and touching your face...and just laughing with you...walking around hand in hand and going to places you(and I) have never been to before...Baby...If i were to type it down, it would go on and on...But my point is...I miss you too. I miss us together.

brown-green eyed lion said...

my heart is bleeding, my soul is boundet when i am thinking of you... miss u lah!!! and remember: pepsi-cola-1-2-3 :-)