Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I never told you baby...I should have told you.

I miss those 'brown-green eyes with stripes'
How you kiss me at night
I miss the way we sleep

Like there's no sunrise
Like the taste of your smile
I miss the way we breathe

But I never told you
What I should have said
No, I never told you
I just held it in


And now,
I miss everything about you
Can't believe that I still want you
And after all the things we've been through
I miss everything about you, without you...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

live is hard...but we r harder!!! time will come and bring us together again... <3 miss and love u!!!

Raini said...

It is really hard to be so in love and so far away...but baby I always tell myself that for everyday that passes by without you with me, I'm one day closer to the day that I'll see you again...

Anonymous said...

normaly when a man see an angel then he knows that the time has come to go for ever. but in my case it is the opposit, you open my eyes my heart my soul my love to you. i am not sure why this happend with us and why its so hard, but i am sure its real and soooo perfect. i realy felt in love. baby i miss you!!!

Raini said...

It is baby...So real and so perfect. So emotionally beautiful. I love you.

Anonymous said...

babe.... when i am back at work ill call you. i love to hear u laughing and talking and it was so sweet as you sang for me. i love you!!!

Raini said...

Yippie!I can't wait for your call baby:D I remember the time we checked out HENDERSON WAVE bridge:) You accidentally hit your head to the metal railing a couple of times! I miss your kisses baby. Our kisses are just so perfect.I could kiss you all day!

Anonymous said...

i cant sleep... was dreaming of you(us) i miss u so much!!! i love you, baby!!!!

Raini said...

I wanna play scissors-paper-stone with you before we sleep...Hehe :D