Sunday, May 16, 2010

My Nikon COOLPIX S1000pj

I won a camera!
Yes...a Nikon COOLPIX S1000pj.
The first ever built in projector camera.
Yes projector camera:)) This means that
after our usual cam-whoring session is over,
we don't have to all crowd around the tiny
little camera just to look at the pictures...
Instead, we can all sit back and relax while
the camera projects the images on a surface
for the viewing pleasure of us camwhorers!

Yippie! Can't wait to snap snap snap!
Goodnight my lovely freaks!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

a lonely sad freak is waiting 4 your pictures...

Raini said...

Baby...thanks for the SD card...I will think of you whenever I take photos with my projector camera:)and I will remember to upload those photos for you whenever I transfer pictures to my lappie...See baby everything I do and everywhere I go, I will be reminded of you...I miss you.

blech-white skinned mountaineering freak said...

:´( i´cry and i am soooo sad now...

bleach-white skinned mountaineering freak said...

i foregot the a "a" in bleach...