Sunday, May 30, 2010

For you


My webcam has a mind of its own.
Sometimes it works and sometimes it doesn't.
Anyways...I apologize for the poor quality of the vid.
I tried my best to improve it though.

Baby this is for you.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

my iphone doesnt play this video, i try it asap... on a normal pc, sorry baby!!! you can also try to send this clip on my privat email adress...which you find in my fb-account. love you 2!!!!!

Raini said...

Nah...It's okay...you don't have to rush to watch it...It is just a really short normal clip of nothing much but just me talking :) Ok i'll send it to your e mail. Love you so lah.

Anonymous said...

thx baby ly2

Anonymous said...

sooo hard 4 me!!! ily!!!

Raini said...

Oh baby...come to me let me give you a hug. You know I love you too.