It is now hours before the eve of the lunar new year.
Roomie is not around so I assume that she has probably
went back home to prepare for the celebration. So...
I basically alone in the room now wishing you were here
to add life and excitement to this room and annoy my
neighbours with all the weird noises coming from this room.
;P
Anyways...a couple of weeks ago we had a this thing called
"Service Learning Day", which basically is a day where we
kinda like 'give back to the community' in whatever way we
can...And it was held at the National Museum of Singapore.
We brought kids from the hearing impaired school as well
as mainstream kids there for a fun little excursion.
Trust me, communication was hard BUT it was worth it.
OK so then there I was with some of the kids showing of my
wobbly pen trick skills and before long all the other kids
were flocking towards me amazed by my magic.
And they all started asking me to teach them.
Kids kids kids...
LOL!
I bet if I were to show the same thing to you guys
I would probably be laughed at or you guys might even
challenge me with an even better trick.
Anyways honey...
I am so happy that you were around that day.
*Blush blush*
Erm....What else?
Oh my running shoes are still in the shoe rack
waiting for me to bring them out for a run.
GOSH! I NEED MOTIVATION!
3 comments:
your room is cool!!! learn or train the trick with the cube horrrr!!! and surprise adults :-)
run with me !
Baby...I suck at it...I think I need you to show me again. You must be kidding me baby. How can my room be cool? Oh oh oh...Whenever I look over at my roomie's table and see her dented tissue box, I secretly smile inside. Hehe.
V: So farrr!
Post a Comment