Wednesday, September 3, 2008

dangerously straight!

Time for a new phone!!!
I really want a chic new flip phone,
like the Samsung E600C I used to own.
Cos y'knw the flipping action you do
when you hafta pick up calls is just so cool lah.
You know what I mean right.
And when ur talking on the phone,
and the other person on the line pisses you off,
you can just flip it back hard using the side of your cheek.
Haha...It kinda momentarily helps you release that anger.

And plus I don't have to terminate my current line
in order to change to a new plan.AWESOME!
And guess what? The plan that I intend to switch to
is pretty awesome too y'knw.
Imagine being able to call 3 loved ones for free for the entire 2 years!
Plus being able to enjoy free campus calls too!
I mean those are just the benefits you get to enjoy on top
of the standard 1000 SMSes/MMSes and 100 mins free outgoing call.
I mean...Even without the free 100 mins outgoing call,
I'd be more than happy with the plan(:

Sorry...due to a BGR problem I have to attend to,
not mine by the way,
I have to cut this post short.
:(

No comments: