I've been yearning to watch movies
particularly Wall.E for quite some time now,
even before it was shown in the theatres
Unfortunately I don't have anyone to watch it with me.
It's either they've watched it already
or they don't want to watch to watch it at all.
Some people just don't know how to compromise.
Pretty sad actually if you ask me.
But what to do?
And oh yah...
I wanna watch 4BIA too.
And if nobody wants to watch it with me,
I'll just go by myself.
I've been up to something I never thought I would be doing lately.
I'll wake up every morning only to get hypnotized by the track.
Although waking up in the morning is by far the most hardest thing to do,
I've been committed to the plan for a full two weeks now.
And if I can do a week, I can do two weeks.
And if I can do two weeks, I can do four!
It's all for the better, I keep telling myself.
There are more advantages to this routine
than there are disadvantages.
So all I have to do now is to keep motivating myself.
Right now, this very moment,
I am very irritated with the, if I'm not wrong,
Lantern Festival Karaoke Competition just opposite my block.
It's been three days you know!
I bet you guys won't be able to take it too if you were here.
Fortunately for my whole block and others staying nearby
wouldn't have to suffer any longer cos there won't be any
Karaoke-ing tomorrow!
Thank God!
I'm gonna have to start helping mom with sewing already.
That's actually what I've been taught to do since I was young.
And that's something I will have to do every fasting month.
But the good thing is...
I get paid!
But let me tell you something,
it is unbelievably tedious and only patience and skill
will get things done.
Hohoho...My hands are so talented.
Lol!
And just like any other years,
I have no idea if I will even have a Baju Raya
in time for the celebration.
Oh well...
It's not such a big deal anymore
cos I'm too used to it.
So what happens, happens lah.
Big day tomorrow.
I'm so nervous.
Sunday, September 14, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment