I'm bored.For the past few days, it's been like a routine,
like it has always been for the past few years.
I wanna go out and get myself a decent make up palette
from M.A.C probably, or maybe BENEFIT
if I can find a place carrying that Make-Up brand in Singapore,
or maybe BOBBI BROWN.I dunnoe.I shall go make-up shopping soon.
I'm so excited.When?I don't know.
I've not seen BF for quite some time now.
Nor have we been talking/sms-ing each other enough during that time.
Most of the time I feel like I'm the only one missing him,
I'm the only one who wants to talk to him on the phone,
I'm the only one who wants to spend at least a decent time together,
at least on the phone, since both of us very well know that
we're not gonna have that luxury of seeing each other
that often now that it's the fasting month and all.
That feeling sux I tell ya.
Like as if it doesn't affect him at all.
Like as if he means more to me than I actually mean to him.
It may sound like I'm crapping,
but trust me those of you out there
who understands exactly how I feel
knows that it's no crap.
It's real and it sux.
All I want is you to be a part of my day.
Is it so hard for you?
I'm jobless.
But I'm getting my pay cheque tomorrow!
Finally a chance to go out like I normally do,
not the daily morning routine and night prayers with Ct.
And FTT is just around the corner
and I did read the book
But I just can't seem to understand
what the hell 'biting point', 'half clutch' and all the other weird terms means.
I need help!
Im and Laveen are sooo close to passing the whole driving course
and I'm still here struggling to understand the concept of changing gears.
FUCK!
Surprisingly the trainee Personal Assistant
I'm supposed to coach hasn't been contacting me for quite some time now.
It's kinda a good and a bad thing,
cos you see, if she calls me up, it means that I'm gonna have to come down,
which means that I would also be paid.
But then again, I hate coaching her.
It's hard work I tell ya.
She's from chee-noh-neh CHINA.
Which reminds me that Tabla HO is in chee-noh-neh CHINA this very moment!
She said that she's gaining 0.4KILOS each day.
That only means that the food must be good for the belly.
And her skin is peeling. Why is that so?
Probably the sun.
And I've been sending her lullaby sms-es before I sleep.Haha.
I miss Tabla HO XIN YI!
Badly.
And Mary and Su too):
I hope Tabla Ho returns home safely.
And I hope she enjoys herself in chee-noh-neh CHINA.
I NEED TO HAVE SOME SERIOUS FUN!FAST!
Friday, September 5, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment