Hey freaks!
It is just beyond awesome the fact that
the common tests are finally over!
Been doing last minute revision for all the 4 modules.
Pretty exhausting.
But yeah...We made it through.
Cheers to that y'all!
I had to even sacrifice half of my Hari Raya Haji
just to go back home and revise man!
How sad...By the way, I have to mention that
it was a cool Hari Raya Haji.Literally.
It rained when we went for the Raya Prayers
in the morning and it just kept raining
the throughout the whole day...
Love the beyond awesome weather!
Loola...Here I come!!!
Can't wait. I need to get out of here and clear my mind.
Pure fun and relaxation.
Beautiful getaway(i hope).
Wonderful outrageous beyond awesome freaks.
What more can I ask for?
And of course I'm keeping the promise
I made to myself today...
*grinning like a freak*
I shall continue my beyond awesome updates some other time freaks!
Good night!
Thursday, December 11, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment