And so I went to watch Quarantine last night with Mr Sunshine.
I tell you that freaking movie is the scariest scary movie I've
ever watched man! And there I thought 'Mirrors' was scary.
Quarantine scared the shit out of me man!
And y'knw, I watched it at the cinema pretty late last night
and I think it was the last movie shown there and
I think that movie had been in cinemas for quite sometime
so there were only a few people watching it.
I tell you...
I was the ONLY one in the cinema SCREAMING like a mad woman!
But you see...It was FREAKING FREAKING FREAKING SCARY wattt!
I felt so freaked out sometime while I was watching it
I actually had the thought of leaving without finishing the movie man.
And I have NEVER felt like doing that ever in my whole entire life
until yesterday.I bet Dr Zaman would LOVE that movie man!
And the movie finally ended...
The guys sitting in front of us actually turned
and looked at me and freaking giggled lah!
What's their problem man?!
It's scary what!
Oh!By the time we wanted to leave the shopping mall
all the shops were already closed and all.
And we were walking to one of the exits of the mall
and the guys I mentioned earlier happened
to be behind us walking to the same exit.
But the exit was already closed and we had to
walk to another exit...
AND you know what the guy said to me?!
"Maybe we are all Quarantined!"
He just had to say that man.
*haha*
By the way,
I CANNOT BELIEVE TABLA HO WATCHED IT!
You brave little freak.
No comments:
Post a Comment