Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Party Crasher

I don't trust weighing scales!
I spent 40 cents today on a public weighing scale
machine that you have to pay 20 cents everytime
you wanna weigh yourself.
That means that I freaking' weighed myself twice larrr!
But the cool thing about the machine is that
every single time you stand on the machine,
a little card will be generated by the machine.
And on one side of the card would state your weight,
the other, there will be some sort of personality crap lah...
Check out what the machine thinks of me.

"You have a joyous outlook on life but can be serious when the occasion demands"

and

"You have a strong nature but this does not prevent your meeting serious situations with dignity"

I copied those words word for word.
So don't blame me if it sounds weird or whatever.
Haha...
I wanna be a party crasher.
I've been having this funny fuzzy feeling in my
tummy when I talk to him lately.
It's so funny that I even feel that way.
GOD! What am I thinking?
I think I'm just a sucker for boys with all the right words.

I'll have to be at work in less than 12 hours man.
I should be going to bed now.
Good night darlings!

No comments: