Thursday, December 25, 2008

the year is coming to an end

And so I haven't had the best of days lately.
I got back from loola and I got sick.
Probably missing my eye candy, Aldi.
Did a little bit of shopping too to substitute panadol.
I hate panadol.In fact, I hate eating pills and medicine.
YUCKS!

I started work immediately the week after I got back from Loola.
As usual, helped out at 77th Street. Again.
All because I was lazy to search for a new one.
Leceh lah. Plus I bet Zeus needs people to help
out and who else better to hire if it's not me?
Haha...
The difference is, this time, I had to run around
all the three outlets in the east.
Tampines Mall, Parkway Parade, Compass Point.
Tiring, I must say, but it's much better rather than
being stuck at Tampines Mall every single day.
Siti picked me up from work at PP on Monday.
She got me an advanced Christmas gift.
Something I had always wanted to get but when
I finally decided to get it, it was OUT OF STOCK!
Love my new MANGO top.
Love you even more Siti!

Had work on Christmas eve and didn't have a concrete
plan for Christmas countdown,
Zak came to pick me up from work,
went down to Pasir Ris to catch up with Siti and Idham.
Lots of tension and drama along the way which
I refuse to narrate.
But since it was already Christmas,
I decided to just let it go.
We ended up getting totally wasted.
We, referring to Siti and I.
'Zachary' and Idam were so nice to send us back home safe and sound.
Nasty nasty hangover.

Christmas day...
I don't know what to say.Really.
Just thanks you-know-who for being there for me.

Oh well...
What a day~

No comments: